Quote Of The Year

Timeless Quotes - Sadly The Late Paul Shetler - "Its not Your Health Record it's a Government Record Of Your Health Information"

or

H. L. Mencken - "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Formal Blog Policy Change - Comment Rejection Policy

Over the last few weeks I have noticed an increase in the number of Anonymous comments that are personally rather than content and ideas directed.

As of now, these comments will simply be rejected at my total discretion. Any comment related to the content of and ideas contained in the blog - other than those fussing about punctuation, grammar and the like - will, of course, be published.

If there is an error in these areas - e-mail works fine and I will do my best to fix the issue if I can work out what it is!

I simply will not tolerate Anonymous personal abuse and will not publish same here. On the other had the free flow of ideas and discussion is greatly valued by both myself and the readers I believe. Be assured I will do nothing to censor the free flow of ideas - cookey, wrong headed or not!

Anonymous posting serves a useful function here, but life is just too short to put up with Anonymous and abusive smart asses - most of whom are pushing paid agendas.

If you don't like the policy set up your own blog and go for it!

David.

p.s. My policy of simply rejecting comments trying to insert commercial links to potency pills, fraudulent offers and the like will also remain.

D.

No comments: