Quote Of The Year

Timeless Quotes - Sadly The Late Paul Shetler - "Its not Your Health Record it's a Government Record Of Your Health Information"

or

H. L. Mencken - "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

Saturday, April 26, 2008

SA Health Reveals E-Health Plan!

Good news it would seem!

While browsing for another project I happened to find a site-map for the South Australian careconnect.sa program web site.

In looking around I found the documents I have been asking for to help understand the SA Health Department's plans. Funnily the page is not accessible, as best I can see, other than via the site-map (i.e. the navigation bar does not seem to point to it).

Anyway - now found - we have 2 very useful documents.

The first is a 2006-2010 IM&T Strategy - dated end 2005 and the second is a costed implementation plan dated about a month ago.

Both can be found here:

http://www.careconnect.sa.gov.au/Default.aspx?tabid=191

It would be good if these two were made a little easier to find and making them easier to find would certainly help in stopping me complaining about their absence!

No matter - my fault - I missed them - me culpa!

David.

No comments: