Quote Of The Year

Timeless Quotes - Sadly The Late Paul Shetler - "Its not Your Health Record it's a Government Record Of Your Health Information"

or

H. L. Mencken - "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

Sunday, August 18, 2013

AusHealthIT Poll Number 179 – Results – 18th August, 2013.

The question was:

Will The NEHRS / PCEHR Be Seen To Have Been As Problematic As The Qld Health Payroll Debacle In 2-3 Year’s Time?

Yes 46% (37)
Probably 25% (20)
Probably Not 10% (8)
No 19% (15)
I Have No Idea 1% (1)
Total votes: 81
This is a pretty clear outcome. Almost 71% believe the PCEHR is probably going to work out badly. Pity about that.
Again, many thanks to those that voted!
David.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky you're not preparing my aneasthetic dose. I'd wake up on the table. The pain is killing me can I have some more analgesic please. Are you keeping some for yourself?

Don't you mean 71%.

Dr David G More MB PhD said...

Sorry, added the wrong column.

David.